Search This Blog

Thursday 4 September 2014

TAG: 100 Random Questions

I would love to make video's in addition to my blog. However right now I'm going to do the 100 Random Questions Tag, and i'm doing it in writing.

So let's get started!


1. What is your name?
My Full name is Arenda Lamberta Drommel
2. How old are you?
I'm 17 years old.
3. Are you sure?
Very sure
4. What is your earliest memory?
Fire in a bin downtown.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't drink a lot of alcohol, but i kinda like mojito.
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
I'm gonne go for, Carot maybe.
7. Do you remember your first day at school?
Not my very first, no.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting?
Here in The Netherlands the lowest postible grade is a 1. Though i never got that for an exam. My worst was a 3,4 i guess.
9. How tall are you?
1,75 M --> 5'9
10. Can you swim?
Yes i can
11. Who is your favorite movie actress?
Maryl Streep
12. Who is your favorite movie actor?
Johhny Depp
13. Who is your favorite comedian?
I don't think you know him all, his name is Najib Amhali, a dutch comedian.
14. Who is your favorite politician?
I have no favorite politician.
15. Who is your favorite historical figure (been dead for at least 100 years)?
Thor, if he really lived though.
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine?
Superwoman :)
17. Who is your favorite super-hero?
Batman
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie?
No not really, sorry.
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess?
Afrodite.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time?
My mom.
21. Do you agree with "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth"?
Yes i do.
22. Do you agree with "Life does not forgive weakness"?
No, even weak people can make it in their life.
23. Do you agree with "It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance"?
I think i agree with that.
24. Do you agree with "The state can do what they want to do"?
Unfortunately yes.
25. Do you agree with "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country"?
I would reather betray my country, than my friends. My friends are everything to me.
26. Do you agree with "If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads"?
Yes, go on, take a unforeign path, see where it is going.
27. Do you agree with "Crime is a product of social excess"?
Maybe.
28. Do you agree with "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
??
29. Do you agree with "And mankind is naught but a single nation"? 
I don't know.
30. Do you agree with "Bulimia is soooo '87"?

Well, yes.
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
The last Airbender.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen?
I don't know a very bad one. 
33. What is the worst book you have ever read?
I haven't read any bad books until now.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
This song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEUKyKb4g6k
35. What is the worst sport you know of?
Crossfit, i hurt's so badly.
36. Who is the worst movie "star" ever?
I really don't know who i need to chose.
37. Who is the worst comedian ever?
There are a lot of bad comedians, they are not even funny.
38. Who is the worst author ever?
I'don't know.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever?
The worst musical act ever? I haven't been to bad musicals, but i heard that a musical based on x factor was very bad.
40. Who is the worst sports "star" you have ever seen?
...
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see?
It's a really hard one, a lot of historical events are very interesting.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
London <3
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet?

My soulmate.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be?

For my blog, or for just being myself.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy?

Right now? A car.
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be?
We make too much drama over every little thing.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be?
I don't really know the international politics.
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be?

Michael Jackson.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you?

No never. I'm not like that, not at all.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you?
Well i like meat, but a whole cow? I don't think so.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net?
Hehe, very clever, not going to answer that here.
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics (yes, even pot counts if it was illegal at the time)?No never.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? I haven't got my drivers license yet, but in a month i hope i get him!
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? No
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage?
No
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage?No
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency?
Haha never tried that.  
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying?
Yes, by acident.
 59. Have you ever been arrested?
Nope
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime ... ?
No
61. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

The furthest is i guess, Croatia.
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to?
A lot, London, Croatia, Sweden and a lot more.
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven't yet?
Do i need to name everything? I will just name city's. New York, Sydney, Melbourne, Las Vegas, Stockholm, Kopenhague, Rome, Barcelona, Paris, LA, Miami, Chicago, Tokio, Hong Kong, Brussels, Berlin, Rio, and a lot more.
64. Where is your favorite place in the world?
Right now it's definitly London.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again?
Pula, sorry, i just don't like that city.
66. Where would you definitely never go to?
Any weird or spooky place.
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world?
School.
68. What is your favorite way to travel ?
By plane or train or car.
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? By bus or walking.
70. What is the capital of Assyria? 
I really don't care.
71. What was the last movie you saw?
Sex Tape
72. Was it any good?
It was a bit weird.
73. What was the last book you read?
Never let me go.
74. Was it any good? I really loved that book.
75. What was the last song you listened to?
Me and my broken heart - Rixton
76. Was it any good?

Yes it is very good.
77. What was the last computer game you played? Tomb Raider III
78. Did you do well? Pretty well, yes.
79. What was the last meal you ate?
My breakfast.
80. Was it any good? Not really.
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses?I do not believe in god. But i believe there is something though.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq?
NO
83. Do you believe in aliens?No
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution?
Yes i do.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation?
It could be true.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN?

What idea?  
87. Do you believe in karma? Sometimes i do.
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming?
Partly. 
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government?I do not really have any faith in the government.
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings "Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round"?

Uhm, yes.
91. What is your favorite movie?
The devil wears prada.
92. What is your favorite book?The fault in our stars.
93. What is your favorite song?

Right now, my favorite song is Superheroes by The Script.
 94. What is your favorite city? London!
95. What is your favorite sport?
Basketball, i really like to do that.
 96. What is your favorite place in the world?
I have already answerd this.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over?

Haha, just a little.
98. What are you going to do next?
Try and survive my last hour of school today.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun?
Yes.
100. Give us a quote to end on....

'' Collect Moments, Not Things ''

I hope you all liked it! If you have any questions for me, please let me know, and i promise i will answer them! For now, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment