Search This Blog

Thursday 1 January 2015

Favorite Pictures 2014

2014 is officially over, 2015 had come. As some of you may know, I am pretty active on a social media site called we Heart it. A site where you can share and like ( Heart ) pictures. I love this site and also post pictures my self on there. I thought it might be nice to share some of my most hearted pictures. These are all pictures I found and shared on that site. I have almost 400 followers on there which is amazing and unbelievable. 

So here we go, my most hearted pictured of 2014! 

Let's start with the least hearted one, this picture got 461 hearts. 


Spike lita's


This picture got 477 Hearts
;)

This picture got 576 hearts
<3


This one got 579 Hearts
Let them..

This one got 585 hearts.

Need this!



This one got 792 Hearts
Lita shoes <3


This one got 874 Hearts
Remember

This one got 986 hearts
One month to go
This one got 1005 Hearts
Never forget 9/11


This one got 1284 hearts
I'm one of them


This one got 1558 hearts
<3

This one got 1582 hearts. 
Right now..

This were the pictures that were hearted the most by my dear followers. Maybe those followers mean the most to me. Everyone always says that if you want to know them for real you should check their We heart it account, and i think they are right ( most of the time ). Feel free to visit my we heart it page : http://weheartit.com/arenda_drommel. If you want you can follow me on there and i will try and follow you back! 

Also don't forget to follow me on:
twitter: @Arendaaxx
Instagram: Arendaaxx
ask.fm: Arenda96
Tumblr: arendaxx


Love you lots.. xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment