Search This Blog

Monday 9 December 2013

Favorite pictures from We Heart It #1

As you may or may not know, am a fan of the website We Heart It. It´s a social media where you can Heart pictures and share your own with your followers and the world.

I can say i´m addicted to sharing and Hearting pictures in a lot of different categories. That why i want to show you a few of my favorite pictures on We Heart It.

If you want to follow me on We Heart It, click here.

* The pictures i'm going to share can be funny, weird, sad or sometimes disturbing. This is a warning, not all pictures are real, a lot of them are photo shopped, but most of them are true and amazing! Enjoy!*

I've decides to make a different blog post about my favorite quotes. I have hearted a lot of quotes. I will give a little comment on the picture, why i like it. If its annoying just tell me and i stop giving comments under the picture.

Funny

I actually can't explain why i love this one so much! It's just an amazing and funny picture, it made me laugh when i first saw it!

Pinterest
When i saw this one i realized it's real, i  grew up with Harry Potter! When i was about five years old the first one came out! I saw all the Harry Potter films like 5 times and i still love them!

Wow how low can you go xd
I think this picture is amazing, the plane flies so low over a beach in Sint Maarten. The last months i'm kind of obsessed with planes and stuff. It's mostly about the destination but it's amazing to see planes fly this low over your head!

!!!
I'm a huge fan of the Hunger Games, my friend Femke showed me the first movie a year ago and i loved it! 2 weeks ago i saw Catching Fire and now i'm reading the book Mocking jay. This picture really is amazing!

Some stories
I think everyone can relate to this.

Be Happy Girl | via Facebook
This is still a beautyblog, altough i want to do a lot more with quotes an travel. I really love this Chanel Brushes! I don't know if they ever exist but they are so cute!

Tumblr
Some of you may now it, others don´t. I´m a fan of Tomb Raider and Lara Croft games. I have them all! This is a quote from the last game. I said i wouldn´t do quotes in this post... But this one is different.

▲ Illustrations ▲ (3)

Why would i have chosen this one? A wild guess? I love shoes! Especially High Heels!

Daniel craig
And the last one of this post, the Skyfall poster with one of my favorite actors, Daniel Craig! I really love the James Bond movies! But not only does he act amazing in 007 movies, he is also amazing in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo..


I hope you liked it! Feel free to share and copy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment