Search This Blog

Thursday 19 December 2013

Tag #1


This tag is called the 7 sins tag, but i don't think the name is a good choice, it are just some questions about my make-up collection. ( I will try to post pictures of everything! )


What is your most cheap beauty product?
My most cheap beauty product? I think is a product by KIKO, i bought it on sale in Verona 2 years ago. It was on sale for 50 cents. It is a very nice brown eye shadow! It's a matt eyeshadow so it's perfect for the crease! 


What is your most expensive beauty product?
My most expensive product by far is my Dior Blue Tie pallet.  It's from the Christmas winter collection from 2011. It's number 001, blue tie. The colors are all pretty dark. I used it for party looks. 


Is there any product you hate and love at the same time? ( Hate- love relationship?)
I think it's going to be concealer, one day i absolutely love it! It makes my skin look perfect and smooth. But only when it's dark. I really hate the effect of every concealer I've used in the daylight. Cakey, powdery, thick, uneven.. First i tough it was my own fault, i used it wrong or something like that. But nope it wasn't my way of applying it... I went to a very good makeup artist at MAC and the effect was the same, cakey, thick and just not pretty. It seems to be my skin or something.. So i only use concealer for dark days, parties and nights. 


What are your nicest beauty products?
I don't really have a nicest beauty product, but if i have to choose i choose for my Real Techniques brushes. They are amazing and oh so soft. I use them every day for my powder, bronzer, blush, and every other thing that can be done with them. I can't live without them anymore! 



If you are in a hurry which product do you refuse to use in the morning?
Eyeliner, Lipstick, Eye shadow  I don't really use a lot of make-up on normal school days. Only eyeliner, mascara, powder and bronzer, nothing more. Also i never use foundation, i don't like the effect on my skin. I only use some powder to stop my face from shining and to make it Matt. 





What product makes you more self confident?

Definitely eyeliner, it gives your eyes more definition and it makes your lashes look longer. With eyeliner i feel more confident than with only some mascara. I don't know the exact reason but i just feel better with an eyeliner. 



What do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I really like guys with curly hair, not to short hair but also not to long. They have to be funny and have a lot of humor. So they have to make me laugh. I really like a beautiful ( dimpled) smile. I don't really have an favorite eye color. I have greenish eyes, i really like that. But most important of all, he needs to respect me and make me feel special. 





What would you love to receive as a gift?

MAC Makeup brushes! I got them last Christmas from my mom, they were Short End Brushes but they are so nice! I love them! 



I Really hope you like the answers on the questions, feel free to take over this tag and put it on your own blog! If you want me to answer more questions, leave them in the comment section below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment