Search This Blog

Thursday 1 May 2014

shoplog #1 Trier, Cochem and Luxembourg.

Last week i went on a holiday to Germany, near the Mossel, a river in the east of Germany  I visited a couple of places. In three of them i bought some new stuff. I will show it to you in a shop log made of pictures.

I will show you one or two pictures of each product, reviews will come along when you're interested. i hope you enjoy it!


Catrice Blush Pearls Haute Futur €4,45

Catrice Topper Haute Futur € 2,79


UMA Get Freaky Blush 


Essence How to make Nude/Smokey Eyes Palette  

Key Neck less & matching ring 


P2 Catch The Glow Stay With Me! Fixing Spray

Owl Ring 

These are a couple of the things i bought. There are more. These are my favorite things i bought. So let me know if you want to read a review or more information about one or more of the products. I'm planning on doing reviews on the essence pallets and the blush. 


No comments:

Post a Comment